Sunday, September 28, 2008

My NPC Gossip

Hi guys! Today I try to write about the topic for this week. I hope you like it. So here goes my Q&A gossip regarding our NPCs.

Q: Who are the twins among the NPCs?
A: Rucy and Ruty AND Reimers and Reiners

Q: Who are brothers?
A: MountMaster and GriffinMaster (they both have same family name = Master)

Q: Who is the father of MountMaster and GriffinMaster?
A: BeastMaster

Q: Who is the fastest NPC?
A: Hestia (HASTEia)

Q: Who doesn't tell the truth?
A: Lainy (LIEny)

Q: Who likes to play video games?
A: Wielund (Wii-lund)

Q: Who doesn't wanna share?
A: Mai (My)

Q: Who is always wet?
A: Reiners (RAINers)

Q: Who likes coffee?
A: Bruce (BREWS)

Q: Who is the most dazzling?
A: Shainy (SHINY)

Q: Who is the smallest?
A: Tainy (TINY)

I hope you had a good laugh! See you in-game. Peace!

No comments: