Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cathedrals and Monsters

Hi everyone! I didn't get to play today because I had to go somewhere else. Yup, I have a life other than WYD. Today I attended my cousin's wedding at the Manila Cathedral. It was my first time to go to that place and so I was really excited. The Manila Cathedral is like the largest church in the Philippines so going there was really something. At left is a picture that I took. Too bad a tree is on the way. I can't really move much coz of the rain hence the sloppy pic T T.




Anyway, I arrived home at a little past midnight and since I still can't sleep I checked out if SHIELD has guild war but it seems like no one has the balls to challenge us so I waited for kingdom war. During KW, no red capes show up so it was really boring only us blues hanging out in Noatun. Fortunately, GM decided to give us some monsters to kill.

We just finished KW and I feel so sleepy now so I better end this but before I go, I wanna share a very old pic I got of CM Dhar and CM Nyx. CM Dhar is wearing his big bad cat costume in all its pink glory while CM Nyx is in her granny suit lol. Which reminds me, I haven't seen CM Nyx for quite some time now. Where are you CM Nyx?
I hope you all enjoy this pic which I rummaged from my vault. Hohum I gotta sleep now. Good night y'all and see you in-game tomorrow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: